Sunday, April 10, 2011

A quick post

This blog doesn't get the love it probably should from me. That is mostly due to the fact that I'm not a fan of my own body, and that is primarily what this blog is supposed to be about.

I think I'm going to change that a bit. I have been looking through StumbleUpon, and it gives me *LOTS* of really sexy pics and videos. That being said, I think I will incorporate that into this blog. In addition to Wanton Wednesday and other random and far-between pics of me, I will start including images that I find hot. Not all of them will be NSFW, however, since two of my biggest kinks are ones you can actually do pretty easily in public view and vanilla folks would have no idea anything sexy is going on. (For those of you who don't know, that's hypnosis and feet. Both easy to do if you enjoy being sneaky. Giving your girlfriend a footrub in the park on a beautiful sunny day? No one has to know you're worshipping them and that you're turned on like all shit! See someone whispering into another's ear? They could be slipping obedience mantras deep into a pliant squishy open mind.)

So, to start that off, I'm going to give 2 pictures and a video from 30 Days of Kink that I posted over the past 2 days. Stuff that I find hot as hell.



Pic #1 is super-hero Zatanna being mind-controlled by an alien named Starro into enslaving another super-hero by the name of Black Canary. (Starro looks like a huge starfish, and MC's victims by having smaller starfish wrap themselves around the face/head of the victim)

Both women rock the fishnets and heels. *shivers and smiles*






Next, you see what was my background for my desktop before I was living with a kidlet. Again, attractive women, feet and hypnosis. Yum!


Lastly, a video for Song of the Siren by the band Inkkubus Sukkubus. The lead singer has a beautiful, haunting voice, and again, the song is about becoming a victim of the Siren.



No comments:

Post a Comment